Friday, September 12, 2014

Recycled Glass Beads

I always wondered if it was possible to actually recycle glass for beads.  Recently I was contacted by Jenny at the Bead Chest to check out some of their recycled glass beads.  You know me I love to check out all new beads to be so I immediately said yes.

Here is what they sent me.


Look at the cool color!  I have been trying to come up with something to make with them but frankly I just see pretty right now.  They have a very organic shape and are rather large for what I am used to playing with.

I encourage you to check out the unique selection that they have you may find something that strikes you.



Hugs
KK

3 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, those ARE beautiful ! Reminds me of sea glass with their soft matte finish. I know that in a short while you'll suddenly be struck by inspiration and come up with an amazing design to use them in. Perhaps something aquatic, like a mermaid necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are really pretty. That color is dreamy for sure. I'm sure you'll come up with something amazing for them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Indonesian recycled glass beads. They do tend to be large but they have such a neat texture to them.

    ReplyDelete

I so love visitors so please let me know you were here so I don't get lonely! Cyber Hugs!