Monday, February 3, 2014

POP up Monday!

I know the title sound cool but it is really just a post about the ramblings in my head.  I haven't even decided really where this post is going as I am typing what I am thinking.  I have been terrible at blogging and I know it.  I have no excuses,  It became so easy to just go to FB to see what is on every ones mind.  A quick glimpse for sure but none the less so much easier that reading blogs.  I do not know why it happened because I really used to love reading all of your thoughts and feelings and seeing all the wonderful things that you are excited about.  Shame on me.  

I have begun to realize that the quickness of FB is really not all that good.  Feelings easily get misunderstood and what you say can be taking quite literally.  I am one of those people who blurts out or types out what ever comes to mind (whether good or bad what it think is usually always good)  but even with that it can be taken all wrong.

The other problem is the time that it takes to really read all the amazing blogs out there.  As I am trying to grow a business (not easy or really successful at this point) I have been taking the time after all the housework is done to bead, take photos and attempting to write more tutorials.

By the way I just released this one. (just so you do have something pretty to look at if you have made it this far...LOL)
https://www.etsy.com/listing/175528904/tutorial-for-dainty-spikes-bracelet
There is one more left at the introductory price of $5.50 but if it sells today and you still would like it let me know in the comments today and we can extend that for my blog readers only.

Anyway I have decided not only am I going to change my scheduling to include at least some time to catch up with all of you and a blog post on a weekly basis.  I really have missed it.  

That is all for today as my head is jumbled again and the rambling would not be pretty at this point.  I wish for you all a great day and hope to chat soon.

Kristen

3 comments:

  1. Kristen I love the color of that bracelet and there are times, like now, I was a seed beader! I am with you about being very bad about blogging and reading other people's blogs. Things at work have picked up substantially and trying to do some many things at home just doens't leave me time - and I gotta have my beauty sleep! But, that is excuses and I need to buckle down! I miss everyone!
    I can't wait to see what this year brings for you!!!
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristen, your thoughts echo a lot of what's been going on in my head as well. It's crazy when something you love to do - like reading friends' blogs - becomes something of a chore because there simply isn't enough time in the day to accomplish everything. Instead of being something fun, it gets lumped into the 'ought tos'.

    Congratulations on the new pattern - very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bracelet is lovely and I adore the contemporary look you gave it by incorporating the cute little spike beads. Truly precious !

    Kristen, I know first hand what you mean. My own blog has sat idle, off and on, for several months now and I owe so many of my favorite bloggers some of my time and attention. Unfortunately it seems like time has become a scarce commodity. I to have forgone "facebook" I've taken a couple of verbal floggings there and find that some people can be very insensitive to the feelings of others.

    I hope that perhaps March will be a better and more productive month for those of us who've fallen in a slump (both literally and figuratively). :)

    ReplyDelete

I so love visitors so please let me know you were here so I don't get lonely! Cyber Hugs!