Wednesday, April 28, 2010




This is the first picture of new project. I know that the pics aren't that good ( a photographer I am not! ) I will try to either get better or have someone else take them. So right now I am trying to use what I have in my stash right know because when I first started beading I just randomly purchased beads with no specific project in mind ( it drove my poor husband nuts! ) I do tend to go overboard when I start new crafts (you should see my cross stitch and quilting fabric stashes ) Anyway I have this shirt and I would like to do something with these beads to pair it but still not sure if they are a good mix or not/ Any input would be appreciated (if anyone looks at this blog of course)

Always believe!
Kristen

1 comment:

  1. Umm, randomly buying beads that have no purpose AT THAT MOMENT is the mark of a true beader! So, take heart, continue to buy, and encourage your DH to find something he likes just as well...but stay out of your beads!! LOL! I have enjoyed reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete

I so love visitors so please let me know you were here so I don't get lonely! Cyber Hugs!