Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Well Here it goes. This is my first blog post. I have started the blog because a few people suggested that I chronicle my goal to blend two of my obsessions. I love T-shirts! To my husbands dismay I desire to have a rainbow of t-shirts in all different styles. Since I am a t-shirt and jeans kind of woman I would like a little bling to step them up. I have always loved beads but I never knew how to make them work for me. I tried my hand at stringing on elastic and they were pretty but not enough funky for me. ( I'm an 80's chic ) then my mother in law gave me her seed beads last August and I happened across a Beadwork magazine and now I am hooked! Now my goal is to create a bracelet for every t shirt I own. I'm not sure who will actually follow this (if anyone) because I am new to beading and I experiment alot! I hope to have pictures of the pairings posted soon(as soon as I figure out how to get them off the camera)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so love visitors so please let me know you were here so I don't get lonely! Cyber Hugs!