Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mint Chocolate Chip Anyone!


Here is my newest pairing redo. I needed to redo because the darn thing broke after I wore it only once! I do love browns and any combo I can put them in. I redid it this weekend with my new fireline. I don't think it will break again! (at least I hope not) I think I have enough beads to make a necklace but not sure if it will look good on me I am rather fair skinned (and intend to stay that way as tanning is out of the question per Dr's orders)

Thank you!!

I would like to extend a thank you to Belinda Saville and Olga Pavlova for following my blog! Belinda has been a treasure with her kind words and encouragement please check out her blog! I *heart* her very much and I have only just met her. What a heart of gold! Olga is an amazing artist, she really captures me with her use of color!

3 comments:

  1. Kristen, you are such a sweetheart! ♥ I adore this bracelet, the colours are really yummy :-) I think a matching necklace would be perfect too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you both so much for your comments. It means alot coming from you!

    ReplyDelete

I so love visitors so please let me know you were here so I don't get lonely! Cyber Hugs!