Monday, June 14, 2010

Getting our silly feet on!


Derek thinks bare feet is cool so he says that "we are wearing our silly feet!"

I was so chillin on our first boat ride of the season and it was a gorgeous night for it!  The lake was not rough at all and we checked out the replicas of the Nina and Pinta that were docked at the Port of Rochester.  We even went to dinner by boat!  I was a fabulous family night!  

Another funny thing that happened is that I saw a Lighthouse that I have never seen before. I have lived in the area all my life and never saw it! I love lighthouses and this one was hidden from me for some reason. The picture isn't the best (cuz it was taken with my cell phone on a moving boat) but I had to post it anyway.

I did get into the veggie garden and thinned out some stuff on Saturday and my Michael's Father's Day gift showed up early (a pretty nice rope hammock from NC) so he put in posts for it. It was very humid and nasty so I came in and attempted to finish my Nancy Cain bracelet. I must have restarted this 4 times before I finally got it to work (I guess I blew both the 3 hour and $12 description for this one) anyway it was also my first time twisting wire so don't look too close. I did finish it yesterday and even though I used a drop mix (called Chardonnay) I think it looks pretty good. So here is my newest pairing.


Always Believe,
Kristen

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fantastical weekend.
    And your blog looks great~ comfy and inviting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I hope to see more of you then! It was a great weekend but those feet..... humm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your drop bead bracelet turned out beautiful! I love your title, that you want a bracelet to match every shirt. Family and friends usually end up confiscating any pieces I make for myself. I think I have two pieces that are still mine.

    Love the pics of the water. Makes me miss the lakes and boats in Michigan. Thanks for your post. LOL. Cyber hugs are always good, thank you :)

    Have a perfect night:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great weekend! I love your bracelet too - the colours are really soft and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kristen, I love your new look blog! I agree with Juls, it looks very comfy and welcoming ;-) Your time on the water looks wonderful...and makes me miss boating! *sigh* Love your latest bracelet, it looks fantastic and goes beautifully with your shirt :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much ladies I do like this bracelet too. These aren't Shelby's colors so she isn't taking this one ( she has stolen 4 of them so far ):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do love living near Lake Ontario and the Finger Lakes I guess that is why boating is one of our family pastimes it is sooooo relaxing!

    ReplyDelete

I so love visitors so please let me know you were here so I don't get lonely! Cyber Hugs!