This is all about my journey into the beading world that has inspired me to grow as a beader and a better me. Hang on it may be a bumpy ride but I will promise if you stick around you may find fun and friendship and watch me celebrate my family and friends as well those talented albeit sometimes twisted bead artists that inspire me to create my pairings!

Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Art Jewelry Elements: Pattern Review - Van Beads

Pleast go check out this awesome review and morph I posted this morning!!!!

Art Jewelry Elements: Pattern Review - Van Beads: Let me tell you a little about Jennifer of VanBeads .  I first "met" her when she was working with about.com.  I loved how she made every ...

1 comment:

  1. stopping by all the blogs taking part in the bead soup blog party. cant wait to see what you make!

    ReplyDelete

I so love visitors so please let me know you were here so I don't get lonely! Cyber Hugs!