Sunday, May 31, 2015

Art Jewelry Elements Component of the Month reveal - SueBeads

It is that time again for the Component of the Month reveal.  I was so excited to finally get a set of these amazing beaded beads made by Sue of Suebeads.  I love seeing other beadweavers creations.


Sue's stitching quality is truly amazing.  These are of amazing quality.  I really should remember to take pictures of the beads BEFORE I use them, but you can sort of see them here.

The other reason I should really take a picture is when something like this happens

Yes you can see here something terrible happened but it wasn't all my fault.  The cat tried to eat my bead.

Cute isn't she?  No not when she plays on my tray.  Lucky the beads were small and I did not have to take her to the vet.  I also have to tell you that I was recovering from surgery and I did not notice right away.

I had a thought of making a really cool bracelet using the beaded beads in this way.

I am still rethinking the design now.  I was thinking of using the pendant by Rebekah of
Tree Wing Studio as the accent to bring out the bead now.

Please go check out what everyone else has created.  I can not wait to see.

Guests

AJE Team


Hugs
KK

12 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what you make when you get the replacements!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn cats! If they weren't so cute....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you just love cats!!! I have to be on my toes with my daughters cats to stay away from my crafting area! Thank goodness you didn't have to take her to vet! That can get expensive! Love your design thoughts...purple is my color. Can't wait to see what you finish with. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nad kitty - but I'm sure your will still pull off something stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have two kittens and I am trying to set boundaries, but I am finding out that boundaries do not apply to kitties. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Naughty cat! LOL. Love what you have done so far

    ReplyDelete
  7. Naughty cat! LOL. Love what you have done so far

    ReplyDelete
  8. But oh what a cute little face! I love seeing work in progress shots and your looks great so far, bright and beautiful! Can't wait to see it finished and I hope you are looking after yourself and recovering well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The WIP is interesting - it makes the beaded bead a little treasure amidst the intense purple. Glad cat became a bead-atarian and decided to abstain.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looking at that kitty picture you can almost hear her saying, "Who me? I'm totally innocent - whatever it was, I'm always innocent!"
    Love your work in progress pics. The colors are so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Naughty cat! Love where this is going, can't wait to see it finished!

    ReplyDelete

I so love visitors so please let me know you were here so I don't get lonely! Cyber Hugs!