Monday, May 24, 2010

Kreativ Blogger Award for Me?


Thank you doesn't begin to express what this means coming from Belinda Saville she is so supportive of my work and always leaves a sweet comment. I "heart" her more than I can say!

So here are the rules:

1. Post the award on my blog.

2. Thank the person who gave it to me.

3. Link to the person who gave this to me.

4. Share a list of 7 things that you probably don't know about me.

5. Choose 7 great bloggers to give the award to.

6. Share a link to their blogs.

7. Leave a comment on their blog.

7 things you don't know about me hummm......
This is hard because I'm never sure how much is too much info but I will give it a try let's see....

I love listening to my kids (except when they whine of course) it is so neat to listen to Derek(who's almost 5) make up stories and sounds when he plays and changing gears to hear about Shelby's day (she is 17) and what her latest creative endeavor is. I love being MOM!

I am married to my best friend (literally he is) we have been together for almost 23 years and married for 20 (in July)of them.

I have survived stage 2 melanoma in Sept 2008 and have a 12in scar on my shoulder to prove it. (that's why I love birthdays so much) And in Aug 2009 had a close call after gall bladder surgery (not a fun time) so my family figures if I make it through July this year without incident we should be good!

I love 80's metal music and believe that Ronnie James Dio is now one with the "rainbow in the dark" But to totally contradict that I also love Tim McGraw (especially "Live Like you were Dying" go figure). I do also like alot of the new music (Nickleback, 3Doors Down, Disturbed, Godsmack, Slipnot) I hope that doesn't scare anyone :)

I decorate my house for the seasons and Halloween and Christmas! I love to change things up and it also utilizes my other passion(or fault) I love collecting. Not cluttered collections that's why I change things up (I couldn't possibly have them all out at once that would be overload)






Ok I can't possibly spend any more time on me so I am going to put 2 in 1! Blogging is so much fun for me and a way to connect with others (although I would love to have all my followers over for coffee. Seriously I have 3 different coffee makers you can pick your favorite!) There is the other one I love coffee! Even my sweet Cinder kitty is espresso colored! (that might be three oops)











Now for the nominations ok but first a question. Can I nominate someone who has already received the award!
Please comment and let me know because as a blogger newbie I have a award worthy list right on my sidebar!

First to say yes is Charlene @ More Than Somewhat she is so sweet especially since I have bugged her too many times to make tutorials for me. I did promise not to nag her any more :) ( that's going to be hard)

Next is Smadar of Sadmar's Treasure she has begun writing tutorials of her work and I have made sure my hubby knows I want them all!

And Bellajoya @ La Bella Joya who is a new follower (which you all know by now I love followers :) ) she has some beautiful work (of course) and mixed media my way ( with metal and beadweaving even though I haven't done it yet but I love the look) I have been following her blog now too!

Always Believe
Kristen

9 comments:

  1. It was fascinating to read more about you, Kristen...thanks for playing along :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so enjoyed playing but I do think maybe it was a bit to much info. (I can ramble alot )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! Thanks Kristen!!! I'll try to get your gift on mine, but I can't promise anything, I've only had time for hit and run blog posts lately!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your welcome and even though they may be hit and run posts I enjoy reading them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not too much info at all, Kristen...it's all about learning things about you that we didn't know ;-) The melanoma stuff is scary...my Mum had countless skin cancers cut off, and I have fair, freckly skin too so I try to stay out of the sun as much as possible. I love 80's music too, although I haven't heard of most of the modern bands you mentioned LOL ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Kristen!!!
    I wish you all the best in life and much happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Belinda - LOL I stay out of the sun alot too (between 2 and 4 especially) and it was scary but I so think I appreciate things in life more. I heart you always!

    Smadar you deserve it and thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing your 7 things about you. I love these types of things as it's a great way to find out little things about each other.

    Karyn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kayrn-It is fun but I think I might keep it on the lighter side next time (if there is a next time of course) :)

    ReplyDelete

I so love visitors so please let me know you were here so I don't get lonely! Cyber Hugs!