Monday, August 23, 2010

It is a problem with not a fix in site

OK so here it is I have CRAFTING ADD.  It is a difficult disease that I have yet to find a cure for.  I have been living with this for going on 20 or so years.  I know, I know you can't believe this and neither can I.  I have proof of this, I really do!  It can be very difficult to live with especially for your loved ones who try to support you but are required to change gears as often as you do.  It boggles the mind as to how there hasn't been more research and support groups formed for this affliction.  (Oh wait isn't that why we blog)  I hereby decree that this is a blog for the afflicted  (me) and as part of my therapy I will now show my shame!
And please remember that this is only the beading part of my affliction.  I also have a cross stitch, quilting and knitting parts.  

Thank you so much for any support you can offer me.  I know there is no hope cuz I posted this picture I had yet another bracelet idea!  It is hopeless!

Hugs
Kristen

5 comments:

  1. I know what you mean - I have a tupperware bowl labeled "Finish!" LOL
    thanks for all the nice comments on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean-I have 4 WIPs on the bead board, 3 quilt tops in progress (didn't include the one that my mom is quilting) and for some reason, I decided that it was a good idea to see if I had any polymer clay chops left over the weekend...My husband says we're all nuts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Call it what you will, I call it practice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we are all in the same boat. LOL
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes I have to confess I am the same. I think it is because we are just so creative and have many ideas going through these smart brains of ours... at least that is my excuse and I am sticking with it!

    Karyn

    ReplyDelete

I so love visitors so please let me know you were here so I don't get lonely! Cyber Hugs!