Sunday, August 31, 2014

Art Jewelry Elements Component of the month -Rebekah

Good morning and welcome to the Component of the month hop hosted the month by Rebekah of Tree Wing Studio.

This is what Rebekah gave us to choose from.

This was very exciting for me as I have never worked with any component like this before.  These are hand painted leather.    However when they arrived something happened.  A good many of you know that my Daughter Shelby occasionally dabbles in making jewelry and when she got a look at these she was in love began begging me to let her play with them.  It was a hard decision but if you had seen the look you would have given in too.

So I would like you to hop over to Shelby's blog and take a look at what she created!
And as always I am so excited to see what everyone else has made!

Guest Artists

The AJE Team
Jenny Davies-Reazor - http://www.jdaviesreazor.com/blog
Francesca Watson - http://francescawatson.com/

Hugs
KK

1 comment:

  1. Those are cute, reminds me of feathers or leaves. Shelby follows in her mother's footsteps - her earring dangle is precious and I'm sure she'll have a lot of girlfriends asking her to make them a pair. :)

    ReplyDelete

I so love visitors so please let me know you were here so I don't get lonely! Cyber Hugs!